NAME : Mr. Thaksakorn Pornbunyanon
Present Position : Lecturer
Bachelor of Engineering Program in Civil Engineering
College of Industrial Technology and Management
Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya
TEL : +6680-868-2177
EMAIL : email@example.com
- Ph.D. (Structural Engineering), Prince of Songkla university, Thailand (2018)
- M.Eng. (Structural Engineering), Prince of Songkla university, Thailand (2011)
- B.Eng. (Structural Engineering), Prince of Songkla university, Thailand (2008)
- Structural Analysis
- Numerical and finite element analysis
International Journals, Conferences and Proceedings
- Ponbunyanon T., Limkatanyu S., and Sae-Long W. 2017. “Nano-Sized Beam-Substrate Element with Inclusion of Nonlinear Substrate.” The 1st international (NIC- 2017) KU CSC conference “Innovation and Technology for Quality of Life and Sustainable Society”. Kasetsart University Chalermphrakiat Sakon Nakhon Province Campus (KUCSC).
- Ponbunyanon P., Limkatanyu S., Kaewjuea W., Prachasaree W., and Chub-Uppakarn T. (2016). “A Novel Beam-Elastic Substrate Model with Inclusion of Nonlocal Elasticity and Surface Energy Effects.” Arab. J. Sci. Eng. 41(10):4099-4113.
- Limkatanyu S., Ponbunyanon P., Prachasaree W. Kuntiyawichai K., and Kwon M. (2014). “Correlation between beam on Winkler-Pasternak foundation and beam on elastic substrate medium with inclusion of microstructure and surface effects.” J. Mech. Sci. Tech. 28(9):3653-3665.
- Limkatanyu S., Damrongwiriyanupap N., Kwon M., and Ponbunyanon P. (2013). “Force-based derivation of exact stiffness matrix for beams on Winkler-Pasternak foundation.” ZAMMZ. Angew. Math. Me. 95(2):140-155.