NAME : Dr. Parinya Soontornwong
Present Position : Head of Electrical Engineering Department
Bachelor of Engineering Program in Electrical Engineering
College of Industrial Technology and Management
Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya
TEL : -
EMAIL : email@example.com
- Doctoral Degree Doctor of Engineering (D.Eng.) Electrical Engineering, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL)
- Master Degree Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) Electrical Engineering, Prince of Songkla University (PSU)
- Bachelor Degree Bachelor of Science in Industrial Education (B.S.I.Ed.) Telecommunication Engineering, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL)
- Head of Electrical Engineering Department (2016 – present)
- Lecturer in Electrical Engineering Department (2007 – present)
- Digital filter design and implementation.
- VLSI for signal processing.
- Digital system design with FPGA applications and image processing.
- Parinya Soontornwong, Tian-Bo Deng and Sorawat Chivapreecha, “Low-Complexity and High-Modularity Structure for Implementing Transient-Free Pascal-Delay Filter,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 65, No. 23, pp. 6233-6243, December 2017. (Impact Factor: 4.300)
- Tian-Bo Deng and Parinya Soontornwong, “Delay-Error-Constrained Minimax Design of All-Pass Variable-Fractional-Delay Digital Filters,” Signal Processing (Elsevier Journal), vol. 120, pp. 438-447, March 2016. (Impact Factor: 3.110)
- Parinya Soontornwong and Sorawat Chivapreecha, “Pascal-Interpolation-Based Noninteger Delay Filter and Low-Complexity Realization,” Radioengineering Journal, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 1002-1012, December 2015. (Impact Factor: 0.796)
- Prapun Leekul, Parinya Soontornwong and Sorawat Chivapreecha, “Low Complexity Artificial Neural Network Unit for Sugar Content Detection in Microwave Sensor System, ” Asia-Pacific Signal and Information Processing Association Annual Summit and Conference 2014 (APSIPA-ASC 2014), DEC 9-12, 2014.
- Sutud U-thong, Chusit Pradabpet, Jaraspat La-inchua, Sorawat Chivapreecha and Parinya Soontornwong, “Variable to Variable Crossover in GA to Solve PAPR Reduction in OFDM Systems, ” Asia-Pacific Signal and Information Processing Association Annual Summit and Conference 2014 (APSIPA-ASC 2014), DEC 9-12, 2014.
- Parinya Soontornwong, Sorawat Chivapreecha, and Chusit Pradabpet, “A Transient-Free Structure for Lagrange-Type Variable Fractional-Delay Digital Filter,” The 2014 International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology, May 14-17, 2014.
- Parinya Soontornwong, Jaraspat La-inchua, and Sorawat Chivapreecha, “An Implementation of Cubic Hermite variable fractional delay filter for digital image interpolation,” The 2013 International Electrical Engineering Congress, March 13-15, 2013.
- Parinya Soontornwong, Sorawat Chivapreecha, and Chusit Pradabpet, “A Cubic Hermite Variable Fractional Delay Filter,” 2011 International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communications Systems (ISPACS 2011), Dec 7-9, 2011.
- Parinya Soontornwong and Kittiphat Tantrarungroj, “Development of an 8-Channel Phonocardiogram and Electrocardiogram Signal Recording,” Proc. Conf. The 4th PSU Symposium on Graduate Research, Thailand, 6 April 2006.
- Parinya Soontornwong and Kittiphat Tantrarungroj, “Development of Phonocardiogram Recording System,” Proc. Conf. The 3rd PSU Symposium on Graduate Research, Thailand, 11 March 2005.
- 2015 - 2016, he was selected by the Thai Government Science and Technology Scholarship, Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) Scholarship as a Special Researcher at the Toho University, Chiba, Japan.
- 2014 - 2015, Microwave Sensor for Agriculture, Support by Scholarship research professor, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL)
- 2004 - 2006, he was selected by the National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC) Scholarship as an Assistant Researcher for carrying out the Phonocardiogram (PCG) recording at the Institute of Biomedical Engineering, Prince of Songkla University (PSU)
- Reviewer International Journals, International Conferences and National conferences.