NAME : Asst. Prof. Dr. Arkhom Luksanasakul
Present Position : Lecturer
Bachelor of Engineering Program in Electrical Engineering
College of Industrial Technology and Management
Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya
TEL : +6689 992 2082
EMAIL : email@example.com
- Doctoral Degree Doctor of Philosophy (Electrical Education), 2013, King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok, Certificate Visiting Scholar at Peabody College, Vanderbilt University USA
- Master Degree Master of Science in Technical Education (Electrical Technology), 2004, King Mongkut's Institute of Technology North Bangkok
- Bachelor Degree Bachelor of Science in Technical Education(Electrical Engineering) (Second Class Honours), 2000, Rajamangala Institute of Technology, Nonthaburi Campus
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Engineering Education
- Control System Engineering
- Luksanasakul, A. “The Remote Laboratory Development for 21st Century Education: Case Study in Speed and Position Control DC Motor with PID,” 5TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON TECHNICAL EDUCATION., pp. 369-373, November 23, 2017.
- Luksanasakul, A.; Chanthong ,A. “Questioning Techniques Promote the Critical Thinking in Engineering Education,” 2017 IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference. , pp. 1049-1052, 25-28 April 2017.
- Luksanasakul, A. and Koseeyaporn, P., 2009, "Design of Simple Fuzzy Logic Controller with Fine Auto-Tuning", The National Conference on Technical Education, Vol. TechEd- 2nd, No., pp. 242-248.
- Luksanasakul, A., Koseeyaporn, P. and Wangsatitwong, M., 2010a, "The Development of Researching Model for Instructional Development in Engineering Education", The National Conference on Technical Education, Vol. TechEd- 3rd, No.
- Luksanasakul, A., Koseeyaporn, P. and Wangsatitwong, M., 2010b, "The Development of Researching Model for Instructional Development in Engineering Education Case Study: A Development of Instructional Model in Autotuning Controller Based on Constructivism Learning", The National Conference on Technical Education, Vol. TechEd- 2nd, No.
- Thounthong, P.; Sikkabut, S.; Luksanasakul, A.; Koseeyaporn, P.; Sethakul, P.; Pierfederici, S.; Davat, B., "Fuzzy logic based DC bus voltage control of a stand alone photovoltaic/fuel cell/supercapacitor power plant," Environment and Electrical Engineering (EEEIC), 2012 11th International Conference on , vol., no., pp.725,730, 18-25 May 2012
- Luksanasakul, A.; Koseeyaporn, P.; Sethakul, P.; Davat, B.; Thounthong, P., "Fuzzy control law based-on flatness property for a DC link stabilization for a fuel cell/supercapacitor hybrid power plant", 2011 International Conference on Clean Electrical Power (ICCEP), vol., no., pp.73,80, 14-16 June 2011
- Thounthong, P.; Luksanasakul, A.; Koseeyaporn, P.; Davat, B., "Intelligent Model-Based Control of a Standalone Photovoltaic/Fuel Cell Power Plant With Supercapacitor Energy Storage," Sustainable Energy, IEEE Transactions on , vol.4, no.1, pp.240,249, Jan. 2013