NAME : Dr. Saowakon Chubour
Present Position : Lecturer
Bachelor of of Business Administration Program in Business Information System
College of Industrial Technology and Management
Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya
TEL : +6689 939 1889
EMAIL : email@example.com
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Technical Education Technology, King Mongut’s University of Technology North Bangkok, Thailand.
- Master of Science in Technical Education (M.S.Tech.Ed) Computer Technology, King Mongut’s University of Technology North Bangkok, Thailand.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in Information System, Rajamangala Institute Of Technology, Thailand.
- Diploma (Dip) in Business Computer, Rajamangala Institute of Technology Southern Campus, Thailand.
- Subjects : Graphics Computer, Information System in Organization, Decision Support System, System Analysis and Design, Database Management, Data Communication and Computer Network, Data Structure, Cloud Computing and Program Package in Business.
- Smart Tourism, ICT for Tourism
- Smart Farm , ICT for agriculture
- Education innovation
- Academic Service for communities
- Chubour, S., et al. “Ecotourism Water Activity Development for Mangroves Ecosystem Learning A Case Study of the Mangrove Ecosystem Learning Center at Ban Tha Bor Koh” WMS Journal of Management Vol. 7(1) January-April 2018. p. 83-92.
- Khwakhong, N. and Chubour, S. (2017). Cultural Landscape for Community Eco-tourism in Ban Mae Kampong, Tambon Huay Kaew, King Amphur Mae Orn, Chiang Mai. The 14th KU-KPS conference proceedings, Kasetsart University Kamphaengsean Campus Nakhon Pathom province, Vol. 14(2017) (7th-8th December 2017), p. 1965-1979.
- Chubour, S. and Chuphan, A. (2017). Surveying the Mangrove Ecosystems Resources Information by hiking activity for determine the system’s requirements of Barn Tha Bor Koh Digital Learning center. The 10th Business Management Research Conference proceedings. Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai Province, Vol. 10(2017) (24th November 2017), p. 280-291.
- Khwakhong, N. and Chubour, S. (2017). Studying the information and historical potential for managing the historical tourism of Khanom, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province. The 10th Business Management Research Conference proceedings. Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai Province, Vol. 10(2017) (24th November 2017), p. 252-263.
- Kleebkeaw, S., et.al. (2016) “An animation for enhancing learning the weather phenomenon in a topic of miraculous sky drips for Mathayomsuksa 1 students at Kalayanee Si Thammarat School”. 4th Suan Sunandha Academic National Conference on Research for Sustainable Development 2016 proceedings. Suan Sunandha University, Bangkok, Vol. 4(2016) (26th August 2016), p. 90-98.
- Jitnuphong, P., Chupunth, N. and Chubour, S. (2016) “The Management Requirements of Tourism Businesses in Khanom District, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province”. SRU National and International research conference proceedings 12nd, Surat Thani Rajaphat University, Surat Thani province, Vol.12(2559) 27th-28th October 2016, P. 321-329.
- Khwakhong, N., et. al. (2016). Development Guidelines for Sustainable Agro tourism A case study of Ban Khanabnak, Pak Phanang district, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province. The 13th KU-KPS conference proceedings, Kasetsart University Kamphaengsean Campus Nakhon Pathom province, Vol.13(2017) (8th-9th December 2016), p.1,445–1,453.
- Chubour, S., Wattananarong, K. and Phunlaptawee, K. (2015) “Development of a Virtual Teamwork System for Enhancing Students’ Teamwork Abilities to Develop Information System Projects”, Technical Education Journal. Vol. 6(2) July-December 2015.
- Chubour, S. (2014) "Managing Distance Counseling pattern via KWL Technique”. Journal of Vocational and Technical Education (JVTE). Vol. 3(5) January-June 2014.
- Chubour, S. and Nilsook, P. (2013) “Colony of Knowledge with Swarm Intelligent". Information of Technology journal. vol. 6(11) January-June 2013.
- Wiriyanon, T. and Chubour, S. "Skill for life: changing lives, Part 3" Journal of Technical Education Development. Vol. 23(76) October-December 2013.
- Nilsook, P. and Chubour, S. (2013) “Group Cognition in Virtual team for research and development in Education”. Journal of Technical Education Development. Vol. 23(76) October-December 2013.
- Winner of the Best Practice on the integration of teaching and research, “Thriving in a Sustainable Future: Digitized Businesspeople”. 6th Seminar and Business Skills Competition of 9 RMUTs, 31st Jan- 2nd Feb 2018.
- Award the honor of Academic service teacher model, provided by A faculty of Industrial Education and Technology, Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya, 16th January 2018.
- Outstanding Research Award “an Impact Award” on a topic of “Studying the information and historical potential for managing the historical tourism of Khanom, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province”, The 10th Business Management Research Conference proceedings. Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai Province Vol. 10(2017) (24th November 2017), p. 252-263.