NAME : Asst. Prof. Chookiat Choosakul
Present Position : Lecturer
Bachelorof Engineering Program in Civil Engineering
College of Industrial Technology and Management
Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya
TEL : +6681-956-2007
EMAIL : Chookiat56@yahoo.com
- M.Eng. (Construction Management), King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok, Thailand (2006)
- B.Eng. (Civil Engineering), Rajamangala University of Technology, Thailand (1994)
- Utilization of Banana Peel as a Material for Brick Production Supports Flood (NRCT. 2017)
- High Strength Concrete Using Decomposed-Rock Dust (NRCT. 2013)
- High Strength Concrete Using Oil Palm Ash (NRCT. 2012)
- Development of High Strength Lightweight Concrete Using Broken Bricks as Coarse Aggregate (NRCT. 2006)
National Journals, Conferences and Proceedings
- Yongsata, K. and Choosakul, C. (2018), “The use of palm oil ash in high strength concrete”, Journal of Science & Technology, Ubon Ratchathani University, 20(1)74-82.
- Yongsata, K., Srisakul, W., Kurakaew, N. and Choosakul, C. (2017), “Factors Influencing Decision to Buy Developed Housing”, MJU Annual Conference 2017, Chiangmai, Thailand, 7-8 December 2017.
- Choosakul, C., Chuphan, D., Junprang, S. and Yongsata, K. (2017), “Utilization of Rice Husk in Hollow Non-Load-Bearing Concrete Masonry Unit”, MJU Annual Conference 2017, Chiangmai, Thailand, 7-8 December 2017.
- Choosakul, C. and Yongsata, K.(2017), ” High Strength Concrete Using Decomposed-Stone Dust”, Proceeding of the twelfth Annual Concrete Conference , Phetchaburi, Thailand, 15-17 February 2017.
- Choosakul, C., Chupun, D., Yongsata, K. and Ketbunnak, S.(2017),” Foreign workers productivity on structural work of construction projects by 5-minute ratings Technique”, Proceeding of the twenty-two National Convention on Civil Engineering, Nakornratchasrima, Thailand, 18-20 July 2017.
- Yongsata, K., Jitsamart, S., Kurakaew N. and Choosakul, C.(2017), “Factor Affecting Construction Delay in Public Sector”, Proceeding of the ninth Rajamangala University of Technology National Conference, Nonthaburi, Thailand, 7-9 August 2017.
- Choosakul, C., Bunchuwong, D. and Sane, A.,(2012), “Motivation Factors of Construction Worker in Nakhonsithammarat Municipality”, Proceeding of the sventeenth National Convention on Civil Engineering, Udon Thani, Thailand, 9-11 May 2012.
- Choosakul, C., (2010), “A Study of Decomposed-rock Dust as a Partial Replacement of Portland Cement for Bricking and Plastering Work”, Proceeding of the sixth Annual Concrete Conference , Phetchaburi, Thailand, 20-22 October 2010.
- Choosakul, C. and Taemthong, W., (2006), “Worker Productivity Rating In Construction Projects”, Proceeding of the Eleventh National Convention on Civil Engineering, Phuket, Thailand, 20-22 April 2006.